i'm about to run away screaming. once again i have no idea how stay at home moms do it without going insane.
Friday, June 20, 2008
Thursday, June 5, 2008
I am making a public apology. Very public!! this apology goes to anyone has ever fallen victim to another complaining about themselves. now granted we all have our bad days. when we wake up and don't feel pretty, skinny, or that our life is not really that great, and if you've never had one of those days you're my hero and i want to be just like you.
now i don't think that it's wrong to feel this way on occasion but it's what we do when we have these very destructive feelings.
there are two options...
1. Suffer, feel sorry for ourselves, complain, cry, become depress, suffer from amnesia of who we really are Children of God, complain some more, rot, rot, rot...
2.Get over it!! i don't mean to sound insensitive here but some how (that's the tough part) We've got to remember that our worth is not determined by our pant size, what the scale says, or the appearance of our body, skin, hair, etc.
well i think the first choice is pretty simple but that's probably because i'm having a great day!!
maybe we should address the tough part, How do we get over it!
here are a few things that help me.
- Say a prayer, just try it even if i don't feel like it, i probably need it the most then
- Get up, put on make up, do my hair, put on some bling (bracelet, earrings, etc)
- Do something i like to do OR
- Do something that needs to be done (dishes, laundry, vacuum, etc)
- Talk to a friend, don't complain just visit
- Read a good book (The Good Book, peacemaker, I Am a Mother, If life were easy it wouldn't be hard, etc)
- Read: This is a test. It is only a Test
if these things have no affect on your bad day and your bad days seem to be more like bad weeks, or months i would suggest talking to someone about this who knows more than i do.
again i'm sorry for complaining. I am beautiful no matter what the stupid mirror says and so are YOU!!!
a thought from the nice one at 6:32 AM
Monday, June 2, 2008
7:30 wake up
8:30 pick up house
10:30 play some more
12:00 Walk to post office/park/ Library
1:00 story time
1:30 Quiet time
4:30 quick pick up
5:00 Dad's home
7:30 get ready for bed
8:00 Bed time
yes this is the life!!!
a thought from the nice one at 12:34 PM