Family traditions

Family traditions

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

good advice?

This is an actually quote from my dream last night. Before you read it, know that i do not agree with it. i feel that a young woman should go to college, learn about herself, her dreams, her desires. she should also make a list of necessary qualities in a spouse long before she gets serous with anyone person. this list should be extensive and comprehensive. Then and most importantly she shouldn't let anyone tell her "what she wants." she should be able to tell the world what she wants with full confidence!!!

"Honey, you think you know what you want, you think you want to go off to college meet a nice guy who will sweep you off out feet, pamper you, and care for you. You don't know what you want. The right guy is right here waiting for you, you may have known him your whole life, but are just to blind or stubborn to see he is the ONE for you."

DON'T listen to them Honey live your dreams!!

2 other thoughts:

Eric Halpenny said...

I think people should go to outer darkness for saying things like this.
-Steph

Holly said...

I guess you don't know this, but I read your blog almost everyday. It's become a routine part of my day. Just letting you know, I am pretty much stocking you, Denice. But it is because I love you. -Holly