Family traditions

Family traditions

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

three little words

WHAT'S FOR DINNER???


i really don't like that question!

i think i might like it if i was the one asking it everyday instead of answering it. sometimes i think planning ahead gives me more of a headache then not for example tonight the menu said Chicken and Rice, i'm sure when i wrote it i thought i'd be making the soup but well i really wasn't in the mood for soup or anything for that matter so we made Hawaiian haystacks (rice, chicken, pineapple, cheese,cream of chicken). which were yummy but the work that goes into making dinner sometimes wears me out.

1 other thoughts:

Unknown said...

Amen. I don't know what it is about dinner... breakfast and lunch are fine. I guess becuase I end up standing at a counter chopping and preparing for at least 45 full minutes while kids whine and scream at me from the other room because they're huuuuuungry and they don't like what I'm making (or they do and they want me to hurry up.)
sigh. Well they all look like they're not starving so I guess I"m doing a good enough job:)